[frgeek-michiana] Re: YMCA

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 09:39:30 -0400

Excellent.

Tom

Fr. Robert Bower wrote:
I spoke to David Kollar at the YMCA about holding the Wednesday night Lug meeting at the YMCA and about Free Geek in general. I also touched on the idea that if things went well with that meeting we may want to hold other meetings and classes at the Y.

The Y currently does not have WIFI but does have an ethernet jack in the meeting room. David mentioned they are thinking about adding WIFI but haven't gone anywhere with the idea.

The Y normally rents out the meeting rooms but I told David if they were willing to donate the space for our meetings I would have to check with the board but Free Geek maybe able to help them setup the WIFI

He said he would talk to Tom Coxey and get back to me.