[frgeek-michiana] Re: Warehouse tonight

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <ke4rit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 12:14:28 -0400

I am VERY iffy for tonight. X rays revealed I've bulged at least two vertebrae in my lower lumbers (L3 & L4). Needless to say I've got to take it easy for a while...

Richard

Tom Brown wrote:
Kevin reports he was able to buy all the tools on the list for under $150. He'll bring a stud finder and power drill to the warehouse tonight so we can mount the tool rack.

Remind me to grab and test a replacement keyboard for Tanya. Her unit has several dead keys.

I need to select a demo system, maybe two, to take to Perley School this Thursday for their Fun Fair. I tried to reach the PTO coordinator at Perley this morning and am waiting for a call back. I need her to arrange for a table and electricity for the demo system(s). We might raffle off the demo unit(s). The Fun Fair starts at 5:00 PM, Thursday so, if things work out, I won't be at the warehouse until after 7:00 PM.

PLEASE don't post personal or sensitive information unless you wish for it to be in the public domain.