[frgeek-michiana] Warehouse closed Tuesday and Thursday

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FreeGeek Michiana <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 08:55:21 -0400

Everything is packed and ready to move this Saturday so the warehouse is closed until further notice. I'll send an announcement when we are ready to reopen.

I have an alarm code for our temporary (possibly permanent) home at South Bend Warehousing and Distributing. Today or tomorrow, I should have an outside door key. I've reserved a truck at Penske for Saturday and Sunday. We hope to move everything Saturday, but the extra day cushion is good.

Once I have the key to the door at SBWD, I'll find out when I can pick up the truck at Penske. Then I'll let you know when we start the move Saturday. Goose and Dan have already volunteered to help. Another volunteer or two wouldn't hurt.

Bob Betz found a source of pallet jacks for $50 each. Unfortunately, I had already purchased a new pallet jack from Harbor Freight. Still, I am going to try to buy two more jacks so we can make the move happen more quickly on Saturday.

More when I know more...