[frgeek-michiana] Re: Warehouse Report - 7/27/2008

  • From: "Kevin Yendes" <kevin.yendes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 22:53:05 -0400

Tom not to change the subject but the Gremlins were working on my pick up
now. Was driving on the by-pass when my battery and altenator took a dump
limped home and Tuesday night at 6 pm my mechanic is going to install a new
alt in my truck will try to make it over but can't be for certain. Aren't

Kevin