[frgeek-michiana] Warehouse Report 06/30/2009

  • From: Phil Goldbach <shadowvar8541@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 18:48:14 -0700 (PDT)

Present: Alicia, Cristian, Dan, Dale, Eusebio, Imre, Rheadie, and Phil

Everyone continued working on demanning the P2 systems we pulled from AOM, and
the project is almost complete. Rheadie is a new volunteer and he began working
on the demans as well. Imre loaded a few computers or began the process.

Dale continued working on demaning hard drives.

I  worked on demanning the old Dell Power Edge servers and supervising. Very
productive night tonight.

Phil Goldbach

"Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades."