[frgeek-michiana] Re: Ubuntu server DNS

  • From: Phil Goldbach <shadowvar8541@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 14:48:07 -0700 (PDT)

"The Beast" is up and running! The server successfully mirrored and is updating
my netbook. Not as hard to setup as initially thought, it just sounds like a
monumental undertaking. Of course, it does require adding the server to your
software sources, which is easy enough to do.

It would probably be best to set the cron job to start Friday evening/night so
it can run through the weekend.

Phil Goldbach

"Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades."