[frgeek-michiana] Re: Tue WH & status report

  • From: "Tom Brown" <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 15:50:44 -0400

Dale called today to say he would be out of town this week and will not be
able to help pack up. I was going to open the warehouse at 4:00 PM for Dale,
Dan and me. Goose is stopping by after his daughter's softball practice this
evening.

Does anyone have Dan's phone number? If so, reply and I'll call him to see
what time he is available.

At best, it will be Dan and I until Goose shows up. At worst, I'll be there
by myself until someone else comes. I'll open as soon as I can get off work,
maybe 5:00 or 6:00 PM.