[frgeek-michiana] Re: THIS SATURDAY AT WAREHOUSE

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 07:15:25 -0400

Dan, Goose and I will meet at or a bit after 2:00 PM to finish preparation to move out. If I am late from my 1:00 PM meeting, I will call Goose to let him and Dan know.

I got permission to use the red RBHS pickup truck on Saturday morning to buy a pallet jack at Harbor Freight.

Tom

Richard Zimmerman wrote:
If you do not mind my daughter being there I can be there Saturday morning...

Richard

Tom Brown wrote:
I have an appointment at 1:00 PM and need to eat lunch before the meeting. How about meeting at 9:00 AM? If that's too early, then after 2:00 PM.