[frgeek-michiana] Shelving for workshop and warehouse

  • From: "Tom Brown" <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 17:58:27 -0400

Big Bob is going to call a buddy and see what's available for pallet
shelving for the warehouse. To give him something to work on, I told Bob we
needed six (6) units of 16' high by 48" deep rack shelving to handle skids
of gaylords. We can measure the warehouse space and adjust the requirement
for rack shelving.

I have no idea what we need for workshop shelving. If we give Bob an
estimate of linear shelving for the workshop, Bob will check on that as
well.

Tom Brown
System/Network Administrator
River Bend Hose Specialty, Inc.