[frgeek-michiana] Re: Recycle Saturday

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2009 17:24:25 -0400

Dan, I apologize. I didn't know you would be at the warehouse. I must have been unclear about not recycling for a week or two.

We have little to recycle: a tub of CDROMS and a half full gaylord of wire. Imre dropped off hard drives he drilled at his shop. There is a tub of wire which needs ends removed. There are several gaylords of plastic which we will put in RBHS' Waste Management recycling bin when it is empty; right now the bin is full of cardboard.

If we separate the steel, wire and circuit boards from the hard drives, which takes a lot of time, we can get tin and aluminum prices. Same for CDROM drives. Otherwise, Gertrude treats the drives as tin, not even dirty aluminum. I didn't looked at the hard drives Thursday to see how many we have. Mike and I closed up before dark and went to the former South Bend Range for an outside look at the building. We met the owner and scheduled an inside walkthrough which we completed late Friday afternoon.

Tom

john jones wrote:
I was at the warehouse this morning i waited as long as i could,,Dan