[frgeek-michiana] Possible source of computers and training referrals

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FreeGeek Michiana <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 11:25:58 -0500

A woman called me today to volunteer at FGM. She also volunteers at Habitat for Humanity. Apparently, HFH receives computer systems which they sell to their volunteers at extremely low prices. However, HFH doesn't offer computer training. Our new volunteer is interested in training. She will donate one of the HFH computers to us to check out for her.

You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to the list website at
<//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>