[frgeek-michiana] Re: POWER WASHER

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <csxt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 16:38:52 -0400

NO power washers, too much electrical, telephone and no drains nearby. Besides, it's only 5x10 space

Richard

john jones wrote:
I noticed RBH had a gas powered power washer do ya think theyll let us use it?

        From: Richard Zimmerman <csxt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Date: Saturday, October 31, 2009, 10:05 AM

        Sure, why not...

        Richard

        / I got not quite half of the bathroom wall washed down

        Fr. Robert Bower wrote:
> We just swamped out 2 florescent fixtures in the chapel. They work fine do you want them for the work room at the
        warehouse?

        -- Richard "Goose" Zimmerman, ke4rit
        Mishawaka, IN

        ** This list is PUBLICLY archived. **
        PLEASE don't post personal or sensitive information unless you
        wish for it to be in the public domain.

        The archive is available at
        //www.freelists.org/archives/frgeek-michiana/

        You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to
        the list website at
        //www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana