[frgeek-michiana] Re: Opera Plans IPO

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <csxt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 00:04:07 -0500

  All fine and wonderful, just a shame that it's locking up on more and more
websites! Where it locks up, Mozilla works just fine!

Go figure....

Hay Jay,

   How are you turning close to 800 RC5 packets a day!??? I've got 4 Pentium 4
2.5 gig machinhes running at work, my Dual P2-450 and a K6-400 here at the
house crunching and I'm only turning 400 something.....

Goose

at <//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>