[frgeek-michiana] Re: New Warehouse Addresse

  • From: Mike Cook <mikecook@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 20:01:16 -0400

We don't have one yet. We're still at the same old place for at least another couple of weeks.

Mike

john jones wrote:
does anybody have the addresse to the new warehouse?

        From: Fr. Robert Bower <frrobert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Date: Friday, October 2, 2009, 6:29 AM

        I want to say thanks to Phil for all his hard work.

        Thanks,

        Fr. Robert Bower
        Batushka's Web Hosting & Design
        frrobert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        574.850.7982
        http://www.batushkas.com
        http://www.batushkas.net

        Tom Brown wrote:
        > Phil called me last night to let me know he had to leave the
        warehouse early to assist his mother. Phil also told me he was
        burned out managing the warehouse, and he would leave his keys
        for me. By the time I got to the warehouse Phil indeed had
        locked up and left his keys taped to the LTSP thin client.

        > Often working alone, doing grunt labor wears most people.
        Phil finally hit his limit and needs a break.

        > Until we move to a new warehouse, the new hours at Chippewa
        will be 7:15 PM to 9:00 PM on Tuesday and Thursday. I usually
        get off work at 6:00 PM so this allows 30-45 minutes to sit
        down with my family and eat a meal (not fast food) before
        driving to the warehouse.

        > If anyone else wants to open the warehouse and work until I
        get there, please let me know.

        > Dale and Mark come to the warehouse about once per week. If
        we coordinate by phone, I may be able to meet them at the
        warehouse to unlock it then return to work.

        > What's left to pack in the office?
        >
        > - misc. monitors
        > - printers
        > - FreeBox lab
        > - 2 steel shelf units
        > - misc. PCs and Macs
        > - KVM parts
        > - work tables and chairs
        > - misc. boxes of stuff
        > - servers
        > - server racks
        >
        > Since I need to print labels for the boxes and gaylords, the
        racks, LTSP server and workstation, and Brother laser printer
        will be the last items to pack.

        > Last night I packed and labeled boxes of laptop docking
        stations, scsi cdrom and tape drives, cables, printer supplies
        and the FreeBox class power gear. I also packed all the
        FreeBox computers in one of the bathrooms.

        > Tom
        > ** This list is PUBLICLY archived. **
        > PLEASE don't post personal or sensitive information unless
        you wish for it to be in the public domain.

        //www.freelists.org/archives/frgeek-michiana/

        > You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to
        the list website at
        //www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana