[frgeek-michiana] Letter of agreement with FGP, incorporation

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FreeGeek Michiana <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 11:12:08 -0500

Oso says the letter of agreement is ready. I sent our corporation name and
address and my name and title, such as it is.

John GnuB recruited a pro bono attorney at Valparaiso University about two
weeks ago. He has our incorporation papers and bylaws. Apparently they are
in good order.

Indiana requires three incorporators. Jay has volunteered to sign as an
incorporator, and I will sign too. If we can get one more person to serve
as an incorporator, we can file the papers right away. I had hoped that the
three incorporators would also serve as our first board of directors.
However, to get the letter of agreement finalized with FGP and to get our
not-for-profit corporation established, I think we should recruit a board
of directors separately.

at <//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>