[frgeek-michiana] Re: Label maker

  • From: Phil Goldbach <shadowvar8541@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 19:34:38 -0800 (PST)

I might have some extra address labels laying around the house somewhere, I
think we had a box of Avery ones from a dot matrix printer that my dad grabbed
from one of the places he worked, not sure though, I'll take a look around and
see if I can't find them.

Phil Goldbach

"Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades."