[frgeek-michiana] Re: Lab agenda, 7/31/03

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <csxt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 22:30:48 -0500

> . Prepare (3) FeeBoxes for Aug. 2 class (bring tools)

   Easy

> . Disassemble line printer and put in Olin's van

   Fun !!!

> . Assign floor plan and workflow plan for storage barn
> . Assign demanufacturing workflow plan for Sallie

   Work....

> . Finalize incorporation documents and submit

   Ok.. I'll trust you on that one :)

> . Prepare a Debian FreeBox distro

   Already got one started.. I'll bring it with me. I do not recall the
current status of it. I knnw it's got Debian on it. I believe it's only a base
install and was ready for X and the like to be installed. Tom, may want to
bring that Debian set you got.

> . Give VL 4.0 beta discs to Mike for testing

    Cool.

> . Email server report
> . Liability insurance report

    Cool.

> If there are other tasks or issues, please let me know.
> Tom

    Can't think or any... See ya Thursday night.

   Goose

at <//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>