[frgeek-michiana] Intel Linmodem

  • From: "Jay Schlatter" <jschlatter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Frgeek-Michiana" <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 10:35:37 -0500

Is giving me fits. I have been downloading and installing packages to
get it to compile, and this time I am not as lucky I was previously. I
don't know what I am missing and it is driving me nuts. I just ran out
of space on an 800 MB hard drive. The good news is that it looks like
once I get it compiled, as long as I don't change the kernel (which I
haven't yet) we would be able to copy the compiled  source over and run
the install script, which means we wouldn't need to load a lot of extra
packages on the free boxes.

I am looking for a little bit bigger hard drive around the office hear
that I can use to get it compiled. Last time I know I updated the kernel
but I am still hopeful that I don't need to. I uploaded the packages to
the Indy, so please don't delete them, swaret is especially useful in
downloading and installing packages, it will even check for dependencies
and then go download and install those as well.

FYI,

O. Jay Schlatter
Technology Director
Goodwill Industries of Michiana, Inc. <http://www.goodwill-ni.org/>