[frgeek-michiana] Indy-2

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fgm@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 14:30:06 -0500

Ups delivered the adapter as promised.... As required by Murphy's Law the day I get the adapter, I also get an email saying we now have monitors that can be used! <sigh> Well, I already own the adapter, it's in my hands and I've got a monitor that will support Sync on Green so I'm keeping it!

Per Tom I will go ahead and check out the two Sun monitors to see if they will work on Indy and if they are good or not.

The Debian-Mips (Indy) cd is burned and ready to go. Tonight ought to be a cool learning night! :)

Goose

--
Richard "Goose" Zimmerman
Safety Assistant / IT Guru