[frgeek-michiana] Re: I-Opener hack

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 10:03:58 -0500

Mike,

Oops. I forgot to pick up the iOpener while I was in MC yesterday. Too
focused on other concerns I guess.

John doesn't know what his schedule at MLKC will be for the next few weeks
because his work schedule has not been posted. Once we know when John will
be at MLKC, you or I can get the iOpener. It may be as quick for you to
pick it up as me. Let me know if you are willing to drive to MC.

Tom