[frgeek-michiana] Re: Gnubie got Chicago gig

  • From: John Billings <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 16:56:04 -0500

Yeah, I just faxed in the last bit of paperwork I had to fill out.
I won't be starting till the end of August, so we have time to figure out what
we are going to do.   I'll stop by the King center tomorrow, on my way to
South Bend.  They were supposed to have a board meeting last week, but
reschecduled it for this Thursday.

Teaming 4 Technolgy has been around for 7 years in Chicago, is a cooperation
between IBM/Americorps/United Way.  The do a bit of recycling, but their main
thing is Technology Consulting for NFP agencies.  It's a 1 year term of
community service.  Tell you more about it tomorrow.

Later,
JGnuBie