[frgeek-michiana] Re: [Fwd: Re: Help! =-)]

  • From: "Tom Brown" <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 15:08:30 -0400

Please contact Otto directly.

Tom

  _____

From: frgeek-michiana-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:frgeek-michiana-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tony Germano
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 14:28
To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [frgeek-michiana] Re: [Fwd: Re: Help! =-)]

Do you know what he's trying to do that requires a 486 instead of a newer
system? I have an old 386 he can have if that would work. I'm pretty sure it
is still in working condition.

Tony

Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 12:02:28 -0400
From: tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [frgeek-michiana] [Fwd: Re: Help! =-)]

Otto's reply.

Tom

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
Subject: RE: Help! =-)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 13:24:19 -0400
From: ojschlatter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Need a motherboard and processor... at minimum... would like a working
system.

Thanks,

Otto J. Schlatter

Technology Officer

Goodwill Industries of Michiana, Inc.

(574) 472-7383

 Please consider the environment before printing this email. Thank you.P

message.