[frgeek-michiana] Fw: VectorLinux 4.0 final released

  • From: mikecook@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: FreeGeek Michiana <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 08:14:35 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: VectorLinux <vec7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Oct 9, 2003 3:08 AM
To: mikecook@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: VectorLinux 4.0 final released

After two release candidates we have released the final version of Vector
Linux-4.0. This release is based on Slackware 9.0 and the 2.4.22 kernel. It
comes with auto hardware configuration and enough software to make your day to
day computer chores a breeze. We think you will find our alternative desktop
system easy to use and very quick. I'm not going to give the full run down here
but see the website for more information. Interested and want to try it out?
Your wish is my command....:)
ftp://ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/vectorlinux/veclinux-4.0/iso

We also have the Deluxe version available in our cdstore with several hundred
addon packages like kde, gnome, openoffice, emacs, the gimp, mplayer and many
more for only $22.97 + s&h. We really hope you like this release as ease of use
and configuration has been the major focus.

Cheers,
Robert

http://vectorlinux.com/cgi-bin/mojo/mojo.cgi?f=u&l=vector&e=mikecook@xxxxxxxxxxxx&p=6399

Click the link, or copy and paste the address into your browser.

at <//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>