[frgeek-michiana] Re: Folding Tables

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 17:30:07 -0500

Dear Tazanator:

I'll ask our list admin (Mike) to search our subscriber list and remove your name -- if he hasn't already. If you still receive messages from us after Mike has scoured the subscriber list, it is out of our control. At that point, you may want to contact the manager of <freelists.org> as I assume you haven't already.

If your email client filters email, divert anything from our address to your junk mail directory. It will give you temporary relief. Sorry about the problem. We'll do what we can to help.

Tom

At 05:55 PM 9/30/06, you wrote:
why do I keep recieveing emails from you and anyone connected to "Freelists"???!!! I keep unsubscribing and even more emails keep showing up. I do not want to be affiliated with you or the 20 others that keep enundating my email account. Please if not you, can SOMEBODY do something about this.... Many thanks and frustratingly yours,
Tazanator

From: "Otto J. Schlatter" <ojschlatter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: "Tom Brown" <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [frgeek-michiana] Folding Tables
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 11:39:56 -0400

Here is what you are looking for, heavy weight, commercial folding
tables.

http://www.1stackablechairs.com/plastic_folding_.htm

I think part of the key is "BIFMA Approved" if you want to look locally.

FYI,

O. Jay Schlatter
Technology Director
Goodwill Industries of Michiana, Inc.
<https://exchange.goodwill-ni.org/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.g>oodwill-ni.org/>

(574) 472-7383

IT Helpdesk: 472-7375, 1-866-649-7375
HelpDesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<https://exchange.goodwill-ni.org/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.g>oodwill-ni.org/>

** This list is PUBLICLY archived. **
PLEASE don't post personal or sensitive information unless you wish for it to be in the public domain.

** This list is PUBLICLY archived. ** PLEASE don't post personal or sensitive information unless you wish for it to be in the public domain.

You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to the list website at
<//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>