[frgeek-michiana] Re: FW: Demanufacturing of PC Monitors / Televisions

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 07:45:39 -0500

Received a marketing letter yesterday from Ecoglass Recycling, Inc. They are offering three options for qualified recyclers. I am not sure whether Ecoglass is paying for glass or whether these options are our costs.

1. $0.02/lb. for panel glass
2. $1.00 per monitor
3. $0.08/lb. for crt tubes, funnel glass or televisions

There are minimum quantity requirements. I doubt they pick up since they are located in Lakewood, NJ. So shipping will probably wipe out any profit. I will contact the company today for clarification. Their web site is not too informative...plus it has frames.

http://www.ecoglassrecycling.com/

Tom

At 10:37 AM 9/19/03 -0500, you wrote:
Thought Free-Geek might want look into a little further.