[frgeek-michiana] Chippewa exit date confirmed

  • From: "Tom Brown" <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 16:36:24 -0400

RBHS has told the management at the Studebaker Business Center they will
vacate by the end of October. The management has asked for RBHS and us to
vacate our offices before then so cleaning and renovating can begin.

I told my boss at RBHS that we are packing up our office, and we will make a
decision between relocating to SBW&D or LangLab next Tuesday at our
board/council meeting.

As soon as we've made our decision and packed up the office, Phil and I will
rent a truck and begin moving.

I informed the warehouse manager at FBNI that we may not need their space.
If we do, it is ready. I'll follow up with FBNI after our board meeting.

We will likely need to purchase or borrow a pallet jack for the move and to
use later at our new warehouse location. If anyone has an idea where to get
one, let me know. Goose has looked up rentals at local vendors, but we
probably need one permanently. I didn't have a tape measure to check the
overhead door clearance at South Bend Warehousing and Distributing. We know
LangLab ceilings are too low to operate a forklift in the basement.

Tom

Tom Brown
System/Network Administrator
River Bend Hose Specialty, Inc.