[frgeek-michiana] Re: Board meeting start time?

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 12:57:17 -0400

7pm so I can go to Warsaw to play trains? <BIG Grin>

Seriously, you had previously specified 2pm at the Sally, food & spirits afterwards @ Barnaby's (or other selection if made)

Goose

*** On Another Subject ***

Do you have the detail totals so we can plug hem in so I can make the deposit?

Tom Brown wrote:
When do you want to start the board meeting this Saturday?

PLEASE don't post personal or sensitive information unless you wish for it to be in the public domain.

** This list is PUBLICLY archived. ** PLEASE don't post personal or sensitive information unless you wish for it to be in the public domain.

You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to the list website at
<//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>