[frgeek-michiana] Re: Board meeting Nov. 19

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 08:56:54 -0500

The 19th would be perfect for me. I don't have my daughter that weekend.

Richard "Goose" Zimmerman

Tom Brown wrote:

Jody says the church is free the rest of the Saturday late afternoons this month. The remaining dates are: 12, 19 and 26. Thanksgiving weekend is the 26th, so let's avoid it.

Unless there are serious objections, let's hold our FGM board meeting on the 19th, 4:30 PM, at the Salvation Army church in South Bend. I'll construct a draft agenda. Please send me whatever issues you would like the board to address.

We need to contact our current and past volunteers (active in the past 12 months) to invite them to the meeting. I'll assemble a list.

Richard "Goose" Zimmerman
Safety Assistant / IT Guru
K&B Transport, Inc. - Elkhart, IN
(574) 389-1986 (574) 389-8527 Fax
(800) 548-2718 (574) 850-5764 Cell

You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to the list website at
<//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>