[frgeek-michiana] Re: Board meeting

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 12:25:39 -0400

My bad again. I should always look at the calendar before I post anything related to our meetings.

Tom

Mike Cook wrote:
I thought the Board meeting was the 29th??

Mike

    From: Richard Zimmerman <csxt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
    Subject: [frgeek-michiana] Re: Potential warehouse spaces offered
    to FGM
    To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Date: Sunday, September 20, 2009, 7:10 PM

    Tom Brown wrote:
    > The board and council will discuss the offers and pick the one
    which offers us the best work space and storage and which is the
    most affordable. Mike has toured the space at LangLab but not SB
    W&D. I'd like Mike to make a visual inspection before we make a
    decision.

      I'd also like to see the SB Warehouse space if it works out.
    Boss is back from vacation tomorrow so I should be able to get
    time off  as needed..

    Richard

    > PHOTO SETS
    >
    > Photo sets of both spaces are viewable at Flickr.
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/42072106@N07/sets/
    >
    > Tom
    > ** This list is PUBLICLY archived. **
    > PLEASE don't post personal or sensitive information unless you
    wish for it to be in the public domain.

    </mc/compose?to=frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>.
    //www.freelists.org/archives/frgeek-michiana/

    > You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to the
    list website at //www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana

    -- Richard "Goose" Zimmerman, ke4rit
    Mishawaka, IN