[Fundraisers Forum] Re: help with fundraising in a new field

  • From: "Lauren Dellar" <laurengdellar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 10:58:54 +0200

Sorry, not me. Shabbat Shalom.

From: frforum-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:frforum-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Rachelbeth Canar
Sent: Friday, December 25, 2015 10:52 AM
To: frforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Fundraisers Forum] help with fundraising in a new field

Dear fellow senior fundraisers,

Is there anyone in this group that has experience in fundraising in the
wildlife and conservation field?

One of the fundraisers that I am mentoring needs to write grants in this field
and I have never done that myself. I am sure that there is a specific type of
language and format used by this issue area and I would very much like to help
her.

Can anyone who has experience in wildlife and conservation offer me/us a few
minutes of your time?

Shabbat shalom,

Rachel Canar

NGO Catalyst