[Fundraisers Forum] Re: e-mail marketing program

  • From: rosalind elbaum <rosalindelbaum@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Michelle Shelemay <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 14:45:22 +0300

We use constant contacts - it works well except we can't write a subject
line in Hebrew.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 2:18 PM, Michelle Shelemay <
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I'm looking for recommendations of a good e-mail marketing program to send
out newsletters etc. that works well with both Hebrew and English content.
So far I've been using mailchimp (free plan) but we've now exceeded the
maximum no. of subscribers and it'll no longer be free.

I'm looking to send out about 4 newsletters, 3-4 greetings per year in
both English and Hebrew.

What are your recommendations for the best program in terms of
functionality and price?

Thanks

Michelle

Michelle Shelemay Dvir
Director of Development
FIDEL Association for Education and Social Integration of Ethiopian Jews
in Israel

<http://www.rootfunding.com/index.php?view=campaign&campaign_id=1011&option=com_campaign&Itemid=35>

--
Rosalind