[Fundraisers Forum] Re: Salesforce

  • From: Rachelbeth Canar <rachelcanar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Naomi Marmon Grumet <naomi.grumet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 09:21:14 +0300

It really depends on your organization, but you can add general categories
like: major donor so you can pull them out of mailings easily. Along the
same lines of course deceased and do not mail.

You might also want to have a category for members, community friends, etc.

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 12:55 AM, Naomi Marmon Grumet <
naomi.grumet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What categories are you using on salesforce?
Have you found it to be a good tool?

What are the things that we should make sure to include as a NPO, and what
things can we add in now that will make our job easier down the line?
*Naomi*

Naomi Marmon Grumet, Ph.D.
Director, The Eden Center
Cell: 052-583-5856