[Fundraisers Forum] Does anyone know how to ask for funding from Hagee Ministries

  • From: rosalind elbaum <rosalindelbaum@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 16:26:34 +0200

Hi colleagues

I hope this isn't a taboo question and I am not going in to the rights or
wrongs of accepting money from evangelicals. I had always thought they only
give to smaller organizations but now I see from the list that they are
supporting some of our most prestigious institutions.

So - hey how do i get on next year's list (plus an invite to Texas)? :)

http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/52517/23-israeli-charities-receive-3-2-million-from-john-hagee-ministries-video-biblical-zionism/#ql0oY5uMexkBDS70.97

Thanks

Rosalind