[Fundraisers Forum] Re: Development Director Position

  • From: Rachelbeth Canar <rachelcanar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "frforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <frforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 18:59:55 +0300

Is there anyone who is interested and available to make a little extra
money in September?

We need some help this month doing some prospect research and basic
communications that add up to about 20 hours.

TIA.

Rachel Canar
NGO Catalyst

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 9:23 PM, Pamela Deutsch <pamdeu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear all,

Attached please find job description for the position of Development
Director and Grant Writer for the Jerusalem International YMCA.

As you know, we worked hard and long to define this position, and much
thought and much consultation went into crafting this job description.

I have been involved in exactly the same process a few times before, for
various organizations, so I know that the person we are looking for does
exist. I intend to do a very thorough process locating the most qualified
candidate for the Y.

Please circulate / post as widely as possible.

Thanks,

Amos

---------------------

[image: logo 5]

Amos Gil

Chief Executive Officer

The Jerusalem International YMCA

Office: +972-2-5692679

Mobile: +972-55-666-5170

http://ymca.org.il/

Get a signature like this: Click here!
<http://ws-promos.appspot.com/r?rdata=eyJydXJsIjogImh0dHA6Ly93d3cud2lzZXN0YW1wLmNvbS9lbWFpbC1pbnN0YWxsP3dzX25jaWQ9NjcyMjk0MDA4JnV0bV9zb3VyY2U9ZXh0ZW5zaW9uJnV0bV9tZWRpdW09ZW1haWwmdXRtX2NhbXBhaWduPXByb21vXzU3MzI1Njg1NDg3Njk3OTIiLCAiZSI6ICI1NzE0MTYzMDAzMjkzNjk2In0=>

PNG image