<FW16> Re: freeware16 Digest V2 #5

  • From: AVTEKKI@xxxxxxx
  • To: freeware16@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 08:35:08 EDT

In a message dated 10/6/01 2:05:54 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
listar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> The topic is changing a little bit (starting as of now): Anything pre-Win95.
>  I'll keep the same name just because it'd be a hassle to change.
>
>  To get the ball rolling a little bit, does anyone know of a website that
>  has 32-bit Win32s programs on it?
>
>  Joshua Brannon
>  Freeware16 Owner

Josh,

Thanks for the response, I really wondered if I'd even see my own message
show up; I'm glad we're still breathing.

I'll start keeping an eye peeled for Win32s stuff which I intended to do
anyhow.

Thanks again for keeping the list alive, and good luck.

Bob