[freeroleplay] Re: OT: OpenOffice question

  • From: Ricardo Gladwell <president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FRPGC <freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 22:05:58 +0100

On Sun, 2005-04-03 at 21:54 +0000, Samuel Penn wrote:
> On Sunday 03 April 2005 21:35, Jamie Jensen wrote:
> > What you can do is create a new document and use Insert->File... to
> > insert it into the new document four times.
>
> Hmm... which means I'd need to edit it four times whenever it
> changes.

I think if you insert a file into an OO.org document as a DDE link (see
OO.org help for more information) it doesn't actually copy the contents
but creates a dynamic link between the new documents. Changes to the
original document are propagated to your composite document.

Kind regards...

--
Ricardo Gladwell
President, Free Roleplaying Community