[freeroleplay] [Fwd: JAGS Under GNU FDL]

  • From: Ricardo Gladwell <president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FRPGC <freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 15:09:24 +0000

Dear All,

I would like to announce the release of the generic roleplaying system,
JAGS-2. The content (no images, etc) for this roleplaying system has
been released in RTF format under the FDL and is available here:

http://jagsgame.dyndns.org/jags/static/jags2.html

I would like to extend our thanks to Marco Chacon and the JAGS team for
kindly donating JAGS-2 to the free content community.

Kind regards,

--
Ricardo Gladwell
President, Free Roleplaying Community