[freeroleplay] FEAR RPG

  • From: Ricardo Gladwell <ax0n@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 16:10:34 +0100

Hi All,

I would like to make two announcements: Firstly, I would like announce
the discovery of a new FDL'd (without Invariant Sections) fantasy
roleplaying game, FEAR RPG (http://www.fearrpg.net/). The nice people at
FEAR RPG have been linking to the FRPGC for a while now, so I am
returning the favor and linking back to them.

Secondly, I can confirm that a version of the JAGS-2 document will be
published under the FDL (without images). What is more, the JAGS-2 team
will not be using Invariant Sections in their work.

So, please give these new projects your support.

Kind regards...

--
Ricardo Gladwell
President, Free Roleplaying Community