[freeroleplay] Re: Backups

  • From: Samuel Penn <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 20:53:03 +0100

On Monday 11 April 2005 19:28, Edward Terry wrote:
> Is this where you'll be uploading the equipment list when you finish it?
>
> I did see http://yagsbook.sourceforge.net/examples/yags/equipment/ but I
> gather those files are just placeholders, since I wasn't able to view them.

That's old stuff, the new files will be in:

http://yagsbook.sourceforge.net/examples/yags/core/xml/

arms.yags contains weapons and armour.
equipment.yags contains generic equipment.

Actually, I'd forgotten about those old files (they're XML, so
you should be able to view them, in a text editor if nothing else).
Looks like I started writing up the Harn equipment list, since
there's some info in there I'd forgotten about (like where to
buy things from, and what quantity it is bought in) but which I
know Harn uses.

Thanks for finding that :-)

--
Be seeing you,                             http://www.glendale.org.uk/