[freelists-users] ok, time to vote

  • From: John Madden <weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 22:43:44 -0500

Well, I received some good submissions for the slogan "contest," but
unfortunately, not as many as I had hoped, so I had to come up with some
on my own to at least make it a contest.  Of course, that makes me biased,
so I can't go and just choose one on my own.

So here's the deal: if you'd like to vote for the FreeLists
slogan/t-shirt, head over to //www.freelists.org/vote.html and follow
the instructions there.

I'll keep off this topic until this weekend or so, when I've got enough
votes to call it a decision.  Now PLEASE, nothing further on this on the
list-- if you've got questions, mail them to me personally.  I think we've
wasted enough time and bandwith with it here. :)

John

--
# John Madden  weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ICQ: 2EB9EA
# UNIX Systems Engineer, Ivy Tech State College