[freelists-users] Re: List of lists

  • From: John Madden <weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 15:58:48 -0500

> Is there any way to alphabetize the list of mail lists on your server?
> It's really hard to find one in the random order shown.

Also in the works, but the order isn't random, it's the oder in which they
were added to the server.

I'm in the process of updating and customizing Listar for FreeLists.
Please mail me off-list (anyone) with requests like this.  I'm no expert
in C, but I see a couple places for improvement.

John

--
# John Madden  weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ICQ: 2EB9EA
# UNIX Systems Engineer, Ivy Tech State College