[freelists-users] How to determine email addresses?

  • From: Linda Johnson <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 17:08:59 -0400

Sorry, but I have another question.  Freelists does not appear to let me
see the subscriber's address when they are using a forwarding
service.....when I had my group with yahoogroups I could see this by
going into the mail headers but now I can't

the problem I am having is some people are trying to unsubscribe and the
address they are giving me is not in the list of members.  So far I have
been asking them to give me every possible email address they have ever
used and we are eventually finding them so they can unsub or at least
change their settings to digest or no mail

I guess I'm just asking if there is some other way for me to identify
who they are so I can change these things for them.  I know I made a big
mistake when I accidentally brought them all in on individual mail
status, but now I am trying to make up for that and in most cases I am
succeeding, but in others I am only making people angry.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks. And sorry
to be such a bother here.

Linda
Publisher, ABC ~ All 'Bout Computers
Linda's Computer Stop