[freelists-users] Get rid of auto-reply

  • From: "uppsalapendeln prob" <uppsalapendeln@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 10:06:20 +0000

Hi!
subscribers on vacaition forget to set their vacation flag wich results in
their auto-reply spamming the list. Is there a way to get rid of this
problem?
I tried to set the reply-to flag  to <nothing> to prevent the auto-reply to
now where to send the reply, but some mail clients seem to be smart enough
to put the original sender's address as reply-to address in that case, which
means that the original sender gets all auto-replys. This is of course
better than that the whole lists gets it, but I don't find it enough
satisfying.

Any ideas?

/Jons