[freelists-users] Re: Digest Settings

  • From: "CarMel" <carmel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 15:53:16 -0800

Thanks for your help - unfortunately digests are still being sent with one
email content.  I've disabled the digest for now, but I have a lot of
subscribers who would prefer being on digest.  The only settings I've
changed are digest size - now at 15k, digest time 12d, and send mode set to
size (the procdigest also sent individual email digests)

Susan