[freelists-users] Re: Digest Problems

  • To: freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [freelists-users] Re: Digest Problems
  • From: John Madden <weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 19:47:04 -0500
  • Sender: freelists-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> >   I am getting some complaints from Digest subscribers complaining
> > that they are receiving the index only, not the whole digest. It is
> > not all of the users, just a handful as far as I can tell. My copy of
> > the digest is fine. Has anybody experienced this before and if so,
> > what might be causing it?

While the digesting support in Ecartis is a little shaky, there's no reason
for some users to receive the whole and others not -- the same digest
email is sent to everyone.  Is there any common thread among the users
that aren't "seeing" the entire message?  (ie, are they all AOL users?)

> In my archive I only get heading if I posted from AOL.  If I use a text
> editor to send the message, the entire message is there.

We don't archive digests - please clarify.

John

--
# John Madden  weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ICQ: 2EB9EA