[foxboro] geticc

  • From: dirk.pauwels@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 15:59:05 +0100

Hi guys,
Is anyone using the geticc script from Angel Corbera on a windoz 2003
server? I used it on our former Unix host but on the 8.3 mesh host
(running ICC) the PLANT.ICC is not created when running the script, only
the tmp2 file is created. Looks like some of the functions in the script
don't work on a windoz box.

Any other options to pull a complete database list?

Thanks & have a nice weekend

Dirk