[foxboro] ftp utility on Solaris 2.5.1 AW51C

  • From: "Weiss, Andreas" <Andreas.Weiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 17:16:37 +0200

Hi,

are their any replacements for the standard ftp tool on a AW51C?

I recognized that this solaris 2.5.1 ftp tool isn't compatible to the
windows ftp tool.

What I need is the capability to control a ftp connection by a
configuration file. Does anyone knows a way to do it?

Here an example how it works on windows :-)

# ftp -s:myftp.config

The file myftp.config contains the necessary ftp commands:

verbose=20
prompt=20
open MyComputerHostname
username