[foxboro] [foxboro]System Alarms

  • From: "Mostafa mohamed" <mostafa_atatork@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 06:29:23 +0000

Hi list
I have a problem. at my site I have 7 hosts. what happened when system alarm
come I dont know from which host. is there a way to specify from which host
the alarm comes. for me I can know but at night when there is no engineers
the persons are not able to determine.
what I was thinking was writing a script with tail -2 smon_log from all
atations and put it in a file then sort then shows the last system alarm. do
you think that would work.
Thanks for your cooperation
Regards

Mostafa