Re: [foxboro] shortened life cycle of gateway devices

  • From: "Carter, Andrew" <andrew.carter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 06:59:34 -0500

I suggest you access the Invensys Global Product Support website.  Under
documents, you can access Lifecycle.  Viewing the most recent I/A Series
Lifecycle Product Phase Listing (12/04/07), it shows 30B's going into
Mature within the next 2 years and being supported for 5 years when they
go into Lifetime phase. =

Andy Carter

W:  (205) 428-9242

C:  (205) 215-9440