Re: [foxboro] setpars

  • From: <tom.vandewater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 11:31:38 -0400

        Thanks for clarifying that Alex.  Does IACC also use the
db_install service to initiate control changes? =20
        I imagine that you are integrally involved in the User
Conference.  The list has been pretty quiet.  How are things going down
there?  I heard from Duc Do and Mike Stewart early Monday morning but
nothing from anyone else since then.

Cheers,
Tom VandeWater
Dow Corning Corp.